Release your inner Leprechaun and get a Taste of Hatteras Island for St. Patrick’s Day!
To compliment the OBX Taste of the Beach event going on March 17-20, we are offering our guests a Taste of Hatteras Island. We have selected restaurants from Rodanthe to Hatteras Village to represent the island. Each has its own unique flavor.
Try them all – and don’t forget to ask for some green beverages!
Book one of our premier vacation homes for the week of March 12, 2011 and you get the following values:
- • Free cup of Seafood Chowder or choice of Salad (House/Caesar) with your meal at Good Winds Seafood & Wine Bar in Rodanthe
• 10% off your meal at Oceana’s Bistro in Avon
• Free St. Pat’s Cupcake with Lunch order or Free Coffee with Breakfast order at Island Perks Coffee Shop & Cafe in Buxton
• Buy 1 Get 1 Free Lunch at Capt’n Rolo’s Raw Bar & Grill in Frisco (does not include alcoholic beverages)
• Free Stainless Steel Travel Cup with $50 purchase ($10 value) at Kaia’s Kitchen & Market in Hatteras Village
• A week on peaceful Hatteras Island during the Outer Banks’ most exciting spring week
Check out these exciting events going on St. Pat’s week:
• Taste of the Beach
March 17-20 : Four days of food, drinks and fun! : Details
• Kelly’s 3rd Annual Running of the Leprechauns 8K
March 19 : Prizes for best costumed runners : Details
• 14th Annual Polar Plunge
March 19 : Take the Plunge if you Dare! : Details call 252-449-8897
• Kelly’s 22nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade
March 20 : Largest St. Patrick’s Day parade in North Carolina! : Details
If you don’t want to stay for the full week, book for 4 nights and get 25% off of the non-discounted weekly rate for even more value!
Book your reservation online at www.surforsound.com and use the promotion code STP2011 in the field provided during the booking process. Or call 1-800-237-1138 to book over the phone with a Vacation Specialist.